Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 14, 2008

Caleb and I got to spend the morning hanging out together after everyone else headed off to work or school. We hung around the house for a while and then took a trip to Publix. He's a fun grocery shopping buddy. He likes to be helpful and toss things into the basket for me. Sometimes he's a little too helpful and tosses random items that we don't need into the basket. He also likes to say hi to all the other kids in the store. He calls them his friends. He had fun on our outing and got a cookie and a balloon. Unfortunately, the balloon didn't last too long since it got snagged on a tree on the way inside. He didn't seem to care too much. He was much more interested in getting the string off of his wrist.

After lunch he took an even longer nap than usual since Grammy picked up Carson and Jamie today. She dropped off Carson and took Jamie home to play at her house for a while. Carson did his homework and then we all went outside. Caleb rode his golf cart and Carson ran around with his friend who had just returned from Disney World. He also helped some of the other kids build a dirt castle. We stayed out until Jamie got home. By then the gnats were getting bad. Too bad they like the cooler weather, too. We went inside for a quick dinner, bath and bedtime. Now I'm going to go fold some clothes and enjoy the peace!

Sorry I've been slack on the pictures. I'll try to get some posted soon. I took a few of Caleb today, but our printer is somehow not connected to the PC at the moment, and that's where the camera card goes. So, hopefully we'll get that fixed soon.

No comments: