This morning we finished up our Stepping Up bible study. It has been a really good one. Next week we are starting The Way of the Psalms by Kathleen Nielson. I have heard her studies are really good, too. The book is awfully thin for twelve weeks worth of studies. Looks like we will have far less "homework" than with the Beth Moore study.
After bible study, I ran a couple of errands and then came home and baked some brownies for a friend who had knee surgery yesterday. I managed to get out the door without eating any of them. I scraped the mixing bowl clean, though. :) I stopped by and visited with my friend for a while and then headed over to pick up Carson and Jamie.
After parent pick up, we went over to Grammy & Grampy's house to get Caleb, who was worn out and napping in Grammy's lap on the porch after a very fun day. We headed back to our house for a quick snack and then we all went outside to play. In addition to all the kids who live on our street, two other girls came over. They are in the class across the hall from Jamie's class and one of them was in Jamie's class last year. So, they're good buddies. They ran around and had a good time playing, and there was surprisingly little four-year-old girl drama. I had a good time chatting with the other moms.
The kids are finally asleep now, except for Jamie who is awake and says her eye feels funny. I think she has a tiny eyelash poking her eye in the corner, so I'm going to go try and work on that so I can sit down and watch the Office in peace!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment