Turns out we do have free internet here and I have a few minutes while Vic watches the debate. :)
My hair turned out nice this morning. It is darker, but I like it darker in the fall. The lady was a little unusual. At one point she made a comment about needing a third hand to get the foils in my hair. I thought she was joking, but a couple of minutes later she put me to work handing her foils and holding a comb against my head while she applied the color to my hair. So as I said, it was unusual, but at least my hair turned out okay.
We arrived at our hotel around 8:30 and discovered that we are on the top floor of the hotel (21). So the view is pretty cool but it's not good for my fear of heights! We ate at the hotel restaurant for dinner, and I had a yummy salad with mandarin oranges, mango, strawberries and candied pecans on it. The hotel has a hollywood theme, and the restaurant was showing I Love Lucy on a big screen, so that was some fun dinner entertainment.
Tomorrow we are planning on going to the outlet malls(Vic can't wait!), enjoy the pool for a while, and then head to Margaritaville for dinner before going to see Joel McHale. I am so excited! Saturday I think we are going to head to Epcot for the day. Yay!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a nice surprise to see the blog tonight. I'm glad your hair turned out good - the hair dresser does sound a little wierd. =) Have fun at the Outlet Mall tomorrow - I wish I was goig with you! Enjoy your trip.
Post a Comment