I sent Jamie off to school with the neighbor this morning and then dropped Caleb off at Grammy & Grampy's house. I took off for a fun morning at Target. It was a good trip, too. I found the Halloween costume Carson wanted, and it was the last one left in his size. Then, I got two Christmas gifts for Carson and a small one for Jamie. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have the giant spiders. I guess they sold out. But, overall it was a successful shopping trip. I also got a few other things that I had been looking for. I topped off the morning with a large pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. I am so hooked on these things.
I picked up Caleb, who had also had a very fun morning, and took him home for lunch and nap. Then I spent a while cleaning up around the house. I woke him up to go pick up Carson and Jamie. When we got home, it was very cloudy and windy. We still played outside all afternoon, though. The number of kids running around outside is getting crazy. Today, there were at least 20. They were showing up from other streets. I guess our cul de sac is getting a reputation.
Vic got home and I took off for WW. I hadn't been in over a month since it was hard to get there with Jamie in gymnastics on Thursday nights. Now that's she's moved to Saturdays, I'm getting back on the wagon. I was up 1.2 pounds tonight, which really stinks, but I just need to start counting my points carefully again and I'll be back on track.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment