It turns out that poor Caleb does have an infection in both ears. His doctor put him on an antibiotic and a decongestant. He went right to sleep tonight, so it seems the antibiotic is already working. Getting him to take it for 10 days is going to be the tricky part. Getting him to take medicine is like wrestling a wild animal.
Carson is much improved but probably will stay home again tomorrow. I will go by and pick up his make up work at some point tomorrow. The good news is that we will have all of Spring Break next week to work on his make up work. It's not the most fun thing to do on Spring Break, but it sure beats trying to do the make up work plus regular school work.
Jamie and Carson got to stay with Grammy while I took Caleb to the doctor today. Carson worked on building his Lego castle, and Jamie made me a lovely beaded necklace. She said she made it for me to wear when I go on a date with her daddy. I will do that.
After I took Caleb to the doctor, I dropped him off with Grammy too, and I went and had way too much fun at Target. Man, I love that place.
I am so happy Caleb is sleeping. I hope he and Carson are on the mend now and everyone else can stay well.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you took Caleb to the doctor - double ear infection - poor little guy. I hope the antibiotics work quckly! I'm glad Carson is feeling better and I hope you all stay well! Maybe you better lysol those wii controllers. =) I hope everyone gets well and you all have a great weekend.
Hope everyone is well soon!
How sweet about the necklace, would love to see a pic.
Post a Comment