I was so sore this morning there was no way I was trying Bob's workout again today. So, I just did a 10-minute pilates workout, since my abs weren't hurting yet. Caleb and Carson did the workout too, so that was fun. Well, Caleb did it for a few minutes before he wandered to the kitchen, got a bag of chex mix and dumped it on the floor. At least it keeps me moving, chasing him around and cleaning up messes all day.
We made a trip to Walmart today and then picked up Sonic for dinner. Other than that, we stayed around the house. The weather was very nice today. It definitely didn't feel like July. It's always nice to get a break from the usual thick hot air this time of year. We also did some cleaning out today and bagged up some stuff for Goodwill. I still need to do more cleaning out, but I will need to do it when Jamie isn't around. She likes to keep everything, even stuff Carson is trying to give away.
Tonight is Vic's poker night, so I am going to go take advantage of my quiet time to look over my VBS teacher's book. I can't believe VBS will be here in less than two weeks. I have a whole lot to do before then!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment