Friday, July 11, 2008

July 11, 2008

I am making my blog entry early today because we are getting ready to go out to dinner with some friends to celebrate my birthday. We are going to eat by the ocean. It is raining right now, and I really hope it clears up so we can eat outside.

Today was Carson's last day at camp. I think he had a good week. We didn't see all the animals because it was sprinkling rain and very hot and humid. But we did see the cow, Sapphire, and her new baby. Very cute. We also saw chickens and a goose, a turkey, a very stinky pig, some hawks, owls, bald eagles, and a falcon. After that we called it a day and went to McDonald's for some ice cream. I just had a Diet Coke, since I am saving my WW points for tonight.

Now the kids are over at Grammy & Grampy's house, where they will spend the night. :) I need to go get ready now. I am so excited to get to go out tonight!

No comments: