We made it through day one of VBS today. We have 11 kids in our class, and they have a whole lot of energy. I think they had fun, though. I am glad that we take them to different areas and to different teachers for crafts, recreation, music and snack. It helps break up the time and gives them a change of scenery.
The kids got little cardboard treasure boxes today, and when Carson opened his he asked me why it was empty. I told him he could go home and put something in it that is special to him. He said, "Hmmm. I don't think I can fit the Wii remote in here."
Carson played with William all afternoon and Caleb and Jamie played together. Caleb never did take a nap, so he went to bed early again tonight. Now I need to go get Jamie in the bed and then look over the VBS stuff to get ready for another day.
Monday, July 14, 2008
July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment