Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6, 2008

We went to church this morning and managed to get there just as it was starting, but still ended up on the very front row. We have got to get there earlier. It is no fun being up front with Carson and Jamie. It didn't help that we had a long service today since there was a baptism and it was communion Sunday. Next week we're getting there early and staking out a spot on the very back row. :)

Vic and Carson went over to Grammy & Grampy's house after lunch to help repair the fence that the tree hit. Well, Vic went to help with the fence. Carson went to play. He is going to spend the night over there tonight and Grammy will take him to his first day of "Wild about Wildlife" camp tomorrow. Of course, we can't find his tennis shoes anywhere, so I had to run out to Walmart tonight so he would have some to wear tomorrow. Can't imagine where they have gone. I picked up Subway for dinner while I was there. I can have a 6" Veggie Delight with cheese for only 5 WW points, so this is my current favorite meal.

Time to get my tiny tornadoes in bed now, so I can attempt to restore some order to the house. Then, I am going to try to get in a short ab workout since I didn't do anything other exercise today. Only 3 days till weigh -in!

No comments: