Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28, 2008

We all started off today tired because no one in the house slept well last night. I figured we would all enjoy a good night's sleep being back in our own beds, but noooooo. Well, Vic and I would have but the kids had other plans. They were all up at different times last night and Vic ended up in the extra bed in Carson's room since Carson couldn't sleep, and I ended up in our bed with Caleb and Jamie. I guess they need to adjust to being back home.

So, basically I spent today trying to clean up and unpack from our trip while managing some tired, grumpy little kids. Caleb did take a nap this morning, and that was nice. We also went on a little adventure to Publix, and that's always loads of fun with tired kids.

Jamie played Webkinz and a little Toontown. Carson played quite a lot of Toontown because that was the only way I could get anything done today. He had fun racing online with Grammy, and even got me a cool new race car. :) Carson also played with William this afternoon.

Vic and I never got to watch the movie last night, so that is our plan for tonight. I am off to get these kids in bed and hope everyone has a more restful night tonight. We are having a nice, light rain outside right now, which I'm hoping will help everyone sleep.

No comments: