Vic took Carson and Jamie to the beach this morning. He thought there was a Cub Scout event by the pier today, but there were no Cub Scouts to be found there besides Carson, so he must have misunderstood. They had a good time anyway. Jamie made a friend named Joy. She thought it was pretty cool that the little girl had the same name as Grammy. They came home around one o'clock completely worn out.
Caleb and I stayed around here this morning, except for a trip to Publix. I was just getting him ready for a nap when the big kids got home. There was no way he was going to sleep and miss out on any excitement. So, there was much whining around our house this afternoon with tired and cranky Caleb and Jamie. Caleb did end up taking a short nap later on the couch next to Vic.
Tonight we went out for Mexican food with Grammy & Grampy. As usual I ate too much, but at least this time I ordered the chicken fajitas instead of the combo I usually get, which has a burrito and enchilada, rice and beans. I figured I saved a few calories. It still came up to 14 WW points once I entered everything online. Yikes! Good thing I didn't eat any chips.
Speaking of Weight Watchers, I went to the meeting this morning before Vic and the kids left for the beach. I was down 1.4 pounds, which doesn't really mean anything since I usually weigh in at night. But I figure I'm probably about the same. We'll be out of town next week Thursday through Sunday, so I won't be weighing in again until the next Thursday, 12 days from now.
Vic is downstairs trying to beat my record on ski jumping on the Wii. So, I have to go defend my title now and then head to bed. I slept 8 hours last night, but I am still completely worn out from VBS last week.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I have the record for ski jump here! :)
Cool, Sancy! I still have the record here, too. :) Wish we could get together for a ski jumping tournament sometime!
That would be fun! Maybe someday! We'll have to compare scores. I can't remember what mine is but I'll look it up and let you know.
Post a Comment