Not such a good report from Weight Watchers tonight. I gained .6lb. I figured I would gain, though, and the rum cake may have been worth it. :) I'm getting back on track this week.
Carson had fun at Sprinkler day today at camp. When I picked him up, his teacher said that she almost got to keep his squirt gun. Apparently Carson had trouble waiting until sprinkler time to get out the squirt gun. I reminded him that he needed to respect his teacher and follow the rules, but I can't get too upset. I mean, come on, you tell a bunch of 7-8 year old boys they can bring weapons to camp, there' s going to be trouble. He also reported that the cow had her calf, a boy named Graham. Tomorrow, campers' families are invited to walk the trails tomorrow afternoon and visit the animals. I am planning to do that if it isn't too hot and if Caleb isn't too tired. I hope we get to see the calf!
Jamie and I played quite a lot of Wii Fit today. Well, mostly I did. It is so much fun! Right now, my Wii Fit age is 34, so pretty close. I set my goal to lose 22 pounds in 6 months. I need to go enter my WW points for dinner now, so I can get back on track for this week!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment