Happy Birthday to me! It's good to be 33! Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes today! I had a nice day with the kids. Vic had a meeting tonight, so it was just the kids and me. We got take out food from Applebee's and then we baked cupcakes. I mixed up the batter and Caleb and Jamie put the batter into the cups. Later, all three kids frosted and decorated them with sprinkles. We all had fun, and they were tasty. Yes, I really blew my diet in general today. At least I only ate one cupcake. I'm not too worried about it. I only have one birthday a year; I'm not about to waste it! :)
When Vic came home, he surprised me with my favorite cake: A rum cake from Rum Runners bakery. So, then I just had to sample that, too. Man, that is some good cake. :)
Carson had fun at camp again today. He saw foxes and bobcats today and some kind of bird, I think he said it was a crane. Nothing pooped today, so not quite as exciting as yesterday.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Amy!!! I wish I had one of those yummy looking cupcakes - the rum cake sounds good too. I can't believe you are 33! Happy Birthday again - we love you!!
Post a Comment