Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 12, 2008

I enjoyed my birthday dinner last night. We didn't get to eat outside because it was raining, and not just a little bit. There was quite the thunderstorm going on while we ate. I have a knack for picking nights to eat on the beach when it is storming. The place pretty much has windows all around it, so it was kind of cool to see the storm out over the ocean. The best part of the night was that when I ordered a margarita, I got carded! I still wonder if Richard and Melinda, who arrived before we did, paid the guy off to do that, lol. It made my day!

This morning I met Grammy at the pool with the kids. We all had a good time and left after eating lunch there. We spent the rest of the day at home. I was trying to get VBS stuff done, but the printer wasn't cooperating at all, which is not good since VBS starts Monday. I am hoping I can print out a few things over at Grammy & Grampy's house tomorrow. Vic ordered us a laser printer today. We are sick of this inkjet giving us headaches.

Caleb is already asleep for tonight. He fell asleep about 5:30. I am so going to pay for this in the morning when he's up super early, but he was exhausted. If he gets up early, that will give me a chance to get in my Wii Fit workout. I am hoping to have Jamie in the bed fairly early too. I think Carson and Vic are going to go trout fishing tonight. So, I will have lots of quiet time tonight, which I will use for my favorite pastime, putting away laundry.

No comments: