I got up early this morning with Caleb and did my body test on Wii Fit. It told me that I have lost 1.5 pounds. Woohoo! I don't know how accurate that thing is, but it always makes me happy when it says I've lost. :) It asked Vic the other day how he thought I was looking. Being a smart man, he clicked on "Slimmer". So, the Wii Fit told me this morning that someone recently said I was looking slimmer. I thought that was funny.
After that, I got busy making dinner because I was taking food over to a MOPS mom who had a new baby and I knew I wouldn't have time to do it later since I had to take the kids to see the dentist. It worked out pretty well. It's so much quieter in the morning and easier to get stuff done. I should do that more often. It's a lot easier than trying to make dinner when the kids are tired and cranky.
Carson's friend came over again this morning and Carson went over to his house for a while too. No weapons this time, aside from plastic swords and light sabers, so all was well.
We left for the dentist around 1:00. This is definitely one of my least favorite tasks. The office has three dentists, so it is fairly large. It is always packed and there are kids everywhere. Think Chuck E Cheese on a Saturday night. But they do a great job and have a cool set up where each kid's chair back in the exam room has its own TV and headset and they have toys in the waiting room. Jamie has no cavities, and Carson also has no cavities but has a spot that may turn into a cavity. Great. Also, Carson had to get a tooth pulled. It was really just half a tooth because the tooth had already gotten loose and fallen out, but a little bit of it was left attached. :shivers: He had been so worried about having it taken out, but it turned out to be no big deal at all. A little numbing medicine and a couple of wiggles and the dentist had it out. Carson didn't even know he had started.
Carson and Jamie both spent the afternoon playing with friends, and Caleb, who was very tired, spent the afternoon clinging to my leg and whining. He had a great time playing in the waiting room at the dentist office and was so tired when we got home. I've never seen anyone have that much fun at any dentist office. :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment