Guess what I got today? Yep, a Wii Fit! Yay! Thanks, Grammy & Grampy! It's just in time, too, because I have eaten way, way too much rum cake. That has to be the best cake ever. Excuse me now while I daydream about eating even more rum cake . . . . Okay, I'm back. I forget how much I love rum cake until I have one in my refrigerator.
I haven't tried the Wii Fit out yet because Vic brought it home tonight and we wanted to get the kids in bed before we got it out. That's right, it's my present and I'm not quite ready to share. Actually, we figured we'd never get them in the bed at a decent time tonight if they were playing with it, and they were all very tired tonight. Oh, and our remotes are still over at Brent's house. Vic is going to go over and get them now.
Caleb and Jamie were tired because they had so much fun at the pool with Grammy this morning. They played with her at the pool while I went to a meeting for VBS and ran some errands. Jamie usually likes to stay on the stairs of the pool, but today she was brave and went all the way across the pool holding on to Grammy.
Carson had another fun day at camp today. He never would really say what they did. He mentioned something about giant cockroaches, and I didn't ask anymore questions after that. I guess it was insect day. He also said they went to see the cow today, but she was facing forward and he couldn't see her behind. Tomorrow they are having sprinkler day where they get to play in the sprinklers and squirt each other with squirt guns. He is looking forward to that.
Okay, I'm off to try out the Wii Fit now. Well, as soon as Vic gets back. I have weigh-in tomorrow, and I am in big trouble. I hope this thing can work miracles. ;)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment