Carson and Jamie had fun at the pool with Grammy this morning. They went back to her house and played and were supposed to both spend the night. But, we got a call at about 9:20 saying that Jamie wanted to come home. So, she is at home and sleeping peacefully now. Carson was definitely not passing up the chance to spend the night at Grammy & Grampy's house and is still there.
I spent the day packing up everything for our trip this weekend. I am all ready to go except for putting together a couple of activity bags for the kids to keep them happy for 5 hours. I am excited about the trip. I hope everyone has fun. Carson has been saying that he would rather stay here with Grammy, and Jamie is already worried that she will miss her toys too much. Ahhh, family fun.
So, tomorrow we will drop off Caleb at Grammy & Grampy's house for his "golf vacation weekend", and pick up Carson and force him to endure some quality family time in Charlotte. I really do think he'll have fun. He just likes to complain sometimes. I am sure Caleb will have fun with Grammy & Grampy. He is excited about playing golf with Grampy. He spent much of today hitting plastic golf balls around the house. That boy can't get enough golf.
I'm not sure if I'll get to post any blogs this weekend. The hotel has WiFi, but I may not get the chance to use it. Last time we were pretty busy all the time. I'll be back to the blog by Monday, and hopefully I'll be able to post pictures. :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Have a great time!
Post a Comment