We had a nice day today. Everyone was happier and less tired. We stayed around the house this morning, and Jamie and Caleb played together nicely almost all morning. They played a lot of princess dress up, which Caleb loves to do and that always cracks me up. I got some pictures of him in Jamie's Mariposa dress, but I can't post them yet because we are having more troubles with our desktop. The internet isn't working now on the desktop, so I am using the laptop right now.
This afternoon we had a rain shower and then Caleb had fun playing in the puddles outside. After he dried, we all went to Walmart to try and knock out Carson's school supply list. I got everything except for the 3x5 index card box he needs. They only had one, and it had a pink lid. So, he wasn't going for that. There are still four weeks and five days left of Summer break, not that I'm counting or anything. I have been ordering uniforms, too. So, we should be prepared when that happy September day arrives. :)
By the way, the Wii Fit told me I gained 1.8 pounds while I was away. I guess I had too much fun!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment