Carson had a great time at camp today. His favorite part was when the cow they were looking at pooped. I got to hear about it in great detail in the van on the way home and then again at dinner when Vic asked him about camp. He did also get to feed a turtle and a pig today, but that was all a distant second to the cow poop. Can't wait to hear what tomorrow brings!
The little kids and I went for a nice walk this morning before it got too hot. It was still doggone hot, though. I really hate sweating. Caleb played outside a lot today. Jamie doesn't like the heat and mostly stayed inside. We had a nice day. It is really easy only having two around during the day. It got me to thinking about how relaxing it will be when school starts and I have no kids at home at all three mornings a week. It will be so quiet! I'll probably miss them.
Time to go put away all the laundry now and then watch a little TV to close out my year of being 32! :)
Monday, July 7, 2008
July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i injoy reading this every day. Nancy put this on my bookmarks since I can only use the things Nancy and Wayne put on it for me.
Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
lOVE Ma Ma
Thanks, Ma Ma! :)
Love you,
Amy
Post a Comment