Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2, 2008






Carson went with Grammy to see Kung Fu Panda today. After the movie, he went back over to Grammy & Grampy's house and played with Grammy's brand new Wii Fit. He got home around dinner time and we heard all about the movie and we saw lots of the moves acted out. He was a big ball of kung fu energy tonight.

The little kids and I had fun hanging around at home today. I decided to skip the workout video today and go for a walk with the kids. It was nice, and it is definitely a good workout pushing the stroller with both of them in it. Next time, I will go earlier in the day. It was sooo hot, and I hate sweating. We ate a picnic lunch, watched Cinderella III together, did some cleaning up, and dressed Tiny up many, many different ways. The kids got a package in the mail today from Nana and Poppa with some Fourth of July goodies. They were very excited. Thanks, Nana & Poppa! They are always thrilled when they get mail.

I posted a couple of videos from today on dropshots. They upload there much faster than here. One is of Tiny doing her gymnastics tricks and the other is of Caleb giving Tiny a ride on his Caterpillar toy. He calls it a train. If you listen closely, you can here him call "All Aboard!" at the beginning.

Now I have to go finish going over my VBS stuff before my meeting in the morning. Tomorrow is also my Weight Watcher's meeting. I have been trying really hard this week. Hope I get a good report!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the package arrived! I was hoping it would get there before the 4th. I loved the videos but on your blog the pictures did not show up - at least not on my computer. Wow, Grammy got a wii fit - I would love to have one of those. Do you have an exercise video with your wii? I agree with you about Bob's exercise being a level one - that is more like a level 3 or 4! Good luck at WW tomorrow - I bet you will get good news!