The kids had a great time at the pool this morning and came home ready for a restful afternoon. I enjoyed my quiet time this morning while they were gone, too. I did a lot of Wii Fit. I figured I should get in as much working out as I could before my weigh in tonight; besides, I am really sick of that animated board guy telling me I have gained weight every morning. I also did some laundry. Real exciting stuff, but it was nice to have some peaceful time to get it done.
Tonight Vic came home from work early so that I could go to WW. I was so happy to be down .6lbs. That's not much, but considering I ate pretty much nothing but junk last weekend, I was happy. In fact, I'll be happy any time my weight goes down any amount. That put me at exactly 5 pounds down from the time I joined WW, so I got my little star sticker for my bookmark - woohoo!
Off to bed now since it is very late. Vic needed the laptop for work stuff all night, so this is the first chance I've had to write the blog. I hope the desktop is fixed soon. Sharing a computer is rough! ;)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations on your 5 pounds! That is great that you lost weight after being on vacation. =) It is hard sharing a computer - Dad said he would get me a lap top if I would give up my subscription tot he AJC - I guess I will go for the lap top but I will miss the AJC - he said I could read it on line but I don't know if that would be the same. I'll keep you posted. =)
Post a Comment