Another fun day at VBS today! We only had twelve today, but I discovered that it's not really any easier than having 15. They're sweet kids; they just have A LOT of energy. They get pretty hyped up toward the end of the morning and it's hard to get anything done. I hope they're learning something. I can tell they're having a good time.
Tonight we had our annual VBS ice cream social. All the classes got to sing a song and say a memory verse. Our class sang "The Lord's Army", so I got to march in place and pretend to ride a horse and make shooting motions in front of at least 100 people. It was fun, though. I was proud of myself for not eating any ice cream. I figured I could come home and have a cup of WW ice cream for only two points, but I never did eat it.
I didn't weigh in tonight because I had to go to the VBS thing. I am planning to go to the meeting on Saturday morning. According to my scales at home, I am the same as last week. I am not surprised because I have been so tired this week and have done very little exercise and there have been some fantastic snacks in the teacher's break room. I have very little will power when there are sweets right in front of me.
Off to get some rest now before our last day of VBS!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You did exercise today - you marched in place, rode a horse and shot the artillery (I know that song) =). I missed your blog last night but I know you are tired. The news up here is saying y'all are getting some big rain down there. I just got your email - I wonder where that blog went?? Have a great last day at Bible School.
Post a Comment