Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15, 2008

We made it through day two of VBS today. Today we got four new kids in our class(including a set of triplets), bringing our total to 15. Fifteen kids with lots of energy. Well, some of them more than others. ;) All in all, it wasn't a bad day. They did get a little lively toward the end of the morning, but we made it through. I left with a headache and completely worn out, but I think the kids are having fun, and hopefully they are learning something.

I know my kids are having fun. Even Caleb seems to be having a good time in the nursery. I saw his group as they were headed out to the playground today. He looked very happy. He saw me and ran over to say hello then he took off again and got back in line. I think he was excited to be going outside. Jamie has four girls in her VBS class who will be in her preschool class next year. I am glad she has this chance to get to know them so that she will have friends in her class already in September.

We spent the rest of the afternoon staying at home. Carson played over at William's house and I think they played a Wii tank game. I ordered pizza tonight, which always makes the kids happy. Now I am going to go start moving them towards bath and then bed. Hopefully, they are all as tired as I am and will sleep well!

No comments: