We wrapped up our VBS week today. The kids were a little extra riled up, but it went by surprisingly fast. Afterwards, we all stayed after to clean up and eat pizza. It was amazing how quickly we took down our camp site and the room looked like VBS was never there. It was almost sad, but not quite because my nerves have had enough VBS for this year. :)
Jamie was sad that bible school is over, poor little social butterfly. I think she will be very happy in September when she gets to be in school all day. Carson was ready to get home and play his new Lego Star Wars video game. Caleb had a fun week and made a new friend, Sarah. She is one month older than Caleb. She gave him a big hug when we left the nursery and knocked him down. It was so cute. Then, they sat together when we were eating our pizza lunch.
I am so tired I feel like I could sleep for days. At least I can sleep in a little tomorrow since I won't have to leave for WW until 8:40. Of course, that would mean Caleb would have to sleep in too, which probably won't happen. He likes to be up with the sun so he doesn't miss out on anything. So, I guess I had better stop typing and go get some rest!
Friday, July 18, 2008
July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment