Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4, 2008








Happy 4th of July!

This morning our whole family and Grammy went to the beach. Our friend, Dan, invited us to park at his house, which was very nice because parking is a pain on holidays at the beach. It was a beautiful morning there, bright and sunny with a very nice breeze to keep us cool. It was a perfect, relaxing morning.

Later today we cooked out at home. I did great on my diet today until I made the mistake of making a dessert tonight. You know, for the kids. So I ate too much of it and now I feel bad. I will do one of Bob's workouts in the morning. He'll get me back in shape. :)

The little kids are sleeping now, and Vic and Carson are outside. They shot off a few fireworks and now I think they are watching some neighbors do their fireworks. They are getting up early in the morning to go fishing, so Carson will have to come inside for bed soon. I had to make sure that Jamie was asleep early tonight or she would be freaking out with all the fireworks going off. Luckily, she was tired out from the beach.

Now I am off to straighten up the downstairs and hope these fireworks stop soon so I can get some rest. I will need my rest for my "level one" workout with Bob Greene in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the shirts. =) Sounds like y'all had a great 4th. Two of our neighbors put on a great fireworks show so dad and I went out and watched. Dad played golf today and I went shopping. We stayed in tonight and ate leftovers from Olive Garden - I'm with you - I am working out with Bob in the morning to see if he can get me back in shape. Tomorrow we are going washing machine shopping again. I'll let you know if I get one - I am leaning toward a front loader.