Our big excitement for the day was that Carson and Vic went to the Pinewood Derby this morning, where Carson won 1st place for his den! He was so excited. He even got a trophy to bring home. They placed 5th for the pack. I will get a picture of him with his car and trophy tomorrow.
Tonight Vic had to work, and I took the kids to the park for a MOPS get together. The kids ate pizza and had a great time playing.
The pictures are of Caleb sporting one of Jamie's princess nightgowns after bath tonight. He wanted to wear the dress up shoes, too, but he kicked them off quickly after he got them on his feet. I guess they are about as comfortable as they look.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations to Carson and Vic for their big win!! that is great!! Way to go guys. I can't wait to see the picture. Caleb is too funny - these are definite pictures you can blackmail him with when he is older. =)
Ahhhhhh! What have you done to your youngest? And why is Nana encouraging this?
I dare say this is worse than when you dressed Carson as a pirate for Halloween. I'm calling DHS.
Seacrest, out.
Post a Comment