Caleb has been doing better today. I put him in our bed last night and he slept there from about 1:00-6:00, so not too bad. Then he took a good nap this afternoon, so I am hoping for a restful night tonight for everyone.
I went to MOPS this morning while Caleb played with Grammy and Jamie went to preschool. I didn't hear anything from the teacher when I picked her up today, so I guess she had a better morning.
After lunch, we hung around at home until time for dance tonight. Jamie was excited because she got to pick up her recital costume tonight. It is a little bit small on her. She can't grow a centimeter from now until June, but it is so cute. :) I am going to hide it from her now because it is bright white and cost a lot more than her other dress up dresses. She could ruin this thing pretty easily.
Carson is spending the night over at Grammy & Grampy's house tonight. I just talked to him and he is having fun building Legos. He said he built a whole cannon by himself. I am sad because I got a note from the teacher saying she doesn't need any help tomorrow, so I won't get to go to his classroom. At least now I can finish up my laundry.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute recital outfit!
gorgeous!
Post a Comment