Friday, March 28, 2008

March 28, 2008

Pretty quiet day today. Caleb and I hung out this morning while Jamie went to preschool. She didn't want to stay for lunch bunch for some reason, so we picked her up at noon. Then she played games while Caleb napped. I got some laundry folded but still have lots more.

We picked up Carson and stayed and played on the playground at the school for a while. I followed Caleb around and pulled him down from high places while Carson played with his friends and Jamie ran around singing songs to everyone. I swear she is destined for Broadway, with her love for singing and the volume of her voice. She is truly the loudest child I have ever known. A girl on the playground told her she had a nice voice, and that made her day.

Caleb slept all night again last night and he fussed less at bedtime tonight. I hope he will have another good night tonight.

I made it through another day without any Diet Cokes. I did drink a cup of green tea this morning, so I had some caffeine there. Other than that, I only drank water. I felt better today than yesterday. This is going better than I thought. Now I need to work on my chocolate addiction. :)

No comments: