Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17, 2008 Happy Christy & Patrick's Day









Not too much going on today. Jamie's preschool did some more St. Patrick's Day celebrating. All the kids were supposed to wear green and bring in something green for show and tell. Jamie took one of her Ariel dolls, since her mermaid tail is kind of green. She brought home a Christy & Patrick's Day wand and a Christy and Patrick's Day shaker that she made at school. :)

The boys spent much of the afternoon outside. It was a little breezy, but at least it kept the gnats away. Jamie played some Toon Town online with Grammy.

I was excited today because Vic's new cell phone arrived. That means I get his Dash. Yay! Now I can send text messages. This is going to be fun.

Tomorrow morning is the lottery drawing for pre-k. I am going to the drawing because I want to know right away if she's in or not. I think either way will be fine; I just want to know. If she gets in, I'll need to start shopping for the cutest girl uniforms I can find. This is going to really throw a wrench into my Gymboree habit. At least they sell uniforms. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, though. :)

The pictures are of Jamie talking Toon Town on the phone with Grammy and Caleb mowing the lawn. I tried to load a video of Carson on the monkey bars, but it doesn't seem to be working. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: