Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 7, 2008

Sorry I am late with this post. We went out to dinner with one of Vic's assistants and her husband last night, and then they came over and played Wii games until 12:30. It was fun. Her husband is a serious video gamer.

So, yesterday morning we had a tornado warning, which was kind of scary. I cleared everything out of the closet under the stairs so Caleb and I could jump in there if we needed to. Carson and Jamie both had to spend quite a while in the hallway at their schools. Then, I got a call that Jamie's lunch bunch was canceled due to the possibility of more severe weather. We picked up Jamie and had lunch bunch at home again.

I picked up Carson and then sent the kids all upstairs to play since I had the downstairs all ready for the guests. They actually played nicely together (Toontown) long enough for me to get ready to go out.

I took them all to Grammy & Grampy's house to spend the night and then met Vic, Hester, and Isaac at Tubby's. The kids were so excited to get to spend the night. I heard they were going to get to eat pizza, too. We enjoyed going to Tubby's. I haven't been there in a long time, and those are some good chicken fingers. It was so nice to have a night out and then go to bed and know that I would get to sleep all night! That is a treat.

No comments: