Sunday, March 2, 2008

March 2, 2008

We finally made it back to church today after two weeks of not being there; we were only 3 minutes late, too. I was proud. Our church started a new marriage-strengthening Sunday School class based on the book, I Promise, by Gary Smalley. We decided to check it out, and so did everyone else in the entire church. We were stuffed into a classroom like sardines. It was kind of funny. I guess we are either a congregation who is very devoted to our marriages, or we are in trouble. They have promised us a bigger room for next week.

We spent the afternoon cleaning up around the house, and then Jamie and I went to Walmart and Publix. Not too much excitement today. Carson wouldn't cooperate for a picture of him with his trophy and car but he promised that he would tomorrow.

Tonight when Jamie was getting ready for bed, she pointed out to me that she had ripped the eyelashes off of one of her dolls. Hmm. Let's hope she improves her mothering skills before she is taking care of my grandkids.

No comments: