Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5, 2008




Caleb did great in the nursery during my steering team meeting. He played with a little girl around his age named Abby. Mrs. Eunice said he was happy the whole time this time. Yay! Then we had some time before Jamie's preschool was over, and I didn't want to go home while the cleaning lady was there, so we went to Walmart. I bought the kids their Easter gifts, so I can check that off the list.

Jamie's friend, Caroline, came home with us after preschool again today. They played until she went home around 3:30. Then we hung around until time for dance. Caleb played outside some, but the gnats were horrible today. It's too bad they come out when the weather is nice.

Carson has had a nice afternoon over at Grammy & Grampy's house. I called to tell him good night, and he hid under the table trying to avoid talking to me. It's good to be loved. ;) He did talk to me, though, for a couple of minutes. Now he is now playing Pirates of the Caribbean online with Vic. This is his new favorite game. His pirate is Johnny Dreadstealer and Vic's is Tom Ropemaker. I always picture Vic's as Mr. Roper from Three's Company. Not sure why as the names aren't all that close, but my mind is strange that way.

No comments: