Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8, 2008

Vic and I enjoyed a very nice, quiet morning this morning, since the kids were still at Grammy & Grampy's house. I even slept until 9:00, a full 8 hours. It has been a very long time since that happened. Ahhhhhh.

We restored peace to Grammy & Grampy's house about 12:30. Then the kids played inside pretty much all day because it was cold and very windy outside today. We had 30-40 mph winds this morning. This afternoon was a little less windy.

Jamie and I did venture out to Walmart for a little while, and the guys spent some time dragging limbs that had fallen down to the road.

Tonight I told Carson he should hurry to bed because we have one less hour to sleep due to the time change. He was excited about losing an hour of sleeping time and was very disappointed when I explained he would only lose an hour of sleep tonight. "That's just what I like: a longer day and a shorter night!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got a good night's sleep especially since you are losing an hour tonight. =) We had a windy and snowy day today - yes I said snowy. =) It snowed all morning - of course none of it stuck to the ground or anything - but it was really fun to see snow!