Saturday, March 29, 2008

March 29, 2008

The kids had a great time visiting with Grandpa and Gran this afternoon. We spent a lot of time playing Wii tennis and bowling. It turns out Grandpa and Gran are both very talented bowlers. We all had a lot of fun.

Jamie began running a fever this afternoon. I hope whatever is bothering her won't last long. She was her usual chatty self when Grandpa and Gran first arrived but then became very quiet and still as the day went on, so I knew she must not be feeling well. Tonight she told me that her stomach was hurting too. I hope she is feeling better in the morning.

Carson is so wound up from the fun from today that he is still awake at 11:00. Uncle Brent came over for dinner and to play some Wii dodge ball, which added to the excitement. Carson claimed that the wind noise(20-30mph winds tonight) was keeping him awake, so Vic let him lie down on the couch in the den. I hear him down there chatting with Vic now. It's not looking good for us making it to church tomorrow, but I'm glad he had a fun day.

No comments: