Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3, 2008





Today was such a beautiful day. Mid 70s with lots of sun. Caleb spent much of the morning playing outside then took a nice long nap. I had to wake him up to go pick up Jamie from lunch bunch.

Vic was home quite a lot today because his company moved into a new office at the end of last week and they still don't have internet access there. So, he has been working from home some lately. It is nice to have him around during the day. The office should have internet access tomorrow, so things will be getting back to normal for him.

Carson brought home his progress report today. All of his grades are in the 90s except for one 100% in Health. The only thing he needs to work on is his handwriting. I don't think that is going to change any time soon.

Crazy termite guy stopped by today. I think I like this guy. He cracks me up. He rang the doorbell today as I was wolfing down a turkey sandwich. I go to the door with my sandwich, and he says, "Hi, I'm back to finish up the job, since I's supposed to be out here Fr . . .HAHAHA" Then he clapped his hands together, did a little jump and bent over in laughter as he finished his sentence. So, I guess he cracks himself up, too. I have no idea if he's done since he left without coming back to the door. I think he might have spent a little too much time around all those chemicals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice trophy - I couldn't see the car very well but it won so I know it nice and fast! =) That termite man sounds a little wierd - I hope he used the right chemicals for the termites. I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday - it's raining here but we are glad - we need lots of rain to end our drought!