Poppa and Nana headed back home today after a fun weekend, and it sure was quiet this afternoon. We sure do miss having them around, especially when we're playing dodge ball! :)
Jamie got to stay for lunch bunch today and then was happy to see Nana come with me to pick her up from school. Nana and Poppa had to leave shortly after Jamie got home, and then then Caleb and I went through and culled out some toys from the play room while Jamie played Toon Town until time to go get Carson.
Carson's class went on a field trip today. They went to see a show at the Civic center that is part of the music festival going on right now. I know I should know what show they were seeing, but I forgot. Anyway, Carson first said it was boring and then later said it was fun, so I'm not too sure which is more accurate. This morning was quite cold by our standards, so they didn't get to have their picnic lunch. Carson said they ate in the classroom and watched a movie.
Nana and Poppa bought some gifts for the kids while they were here from Walmart. Caleb got a cute little plastic golf set. He loves this thing. He didn't want to stop playing golf to go to bed tonight. I forgot to mention last Thursday that he climbed out of his crib for the first time. Well, now he is very good at it. I put him back in bed five times tonight. He kept getting out crying to play golf. I finally had to convince him that the club he was using and his golf ball were very sleepy and needed to rest. When I left him, his golf ball and club were on his pillow right next to him. I fully expect that he will want to play again right about the time I am falling asleep for the night. Looks like it is time to start transitioning to the big bed.
Monday, March 24, 2008
March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment