Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19, 2008






Jamie's class had their Easter party today, even though they have school tomorrow. They had an egg hunt in the courtyard behind the church and then returned to the room for some snacks. It was so cute and the kids all had a great time. I wish I had some pictures, but my memory stick wasn't in my camera, so I missed out on pictures.

After preschool, Jamie and I picked up Caleb from Grammy's house and went to Kroger and McDonald's. We brought home the food and had a picnic on the back porch. It was again very windy but nice and warm.

Carson had a fun day with Grammy & Grampy. He got to play on the playground for a long time after school and then he headed back to Grammy & Grampy's house for more fun and a little homework. It's hard to believe he will be seven tomorrow. :sigh:

The pictures up top are of Caleb coloring with sidewalk chalk after our picnic today, and Jamie being a ballerina this afternoon.

The pictures below are of my improved, paper-free kitchen, thanks to the notebook idea I got from MOPS last week. :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen looks amazing - very impressive. You must teach me what you learned in that notebook! I would love my kitchen to look so nice and clean. Way to go Amy.

Sancy said...

I love your kitchen Amy!! Nice and bright!

Lina said...

What a nice kitchen! What is meant by "paper-free"? You need to give some lessons...