Well, Jamie got in to the pre-k! It was high-drama at the drawing this morning. The applications were each folded and placed into letter-sized envelopes. The envelopes were in a large clear plastic container. It looked like about 150 applications in there. Then, they brought the current pre-k students into the cafeteria to draw out the envelopes.
There were a total of 40 spots open in the two pre-k classes. I was sitting with the parents of one of Jamie's friends, Rylee. They called out 38 names, and neither Jamie nor Rylee was called. Rylee's mom got so stressed sitting and waiting, she decided to go stand outside the cafeteria. I figured we were surely wait listed. Then, they called out Jamie's name for number 39, followed by Rylee's name for number 40! We were so happy! The best part, other than hearing Jamie's name called, was looking out the window and seeing Rylee's mom jumping up and down when they read 39 and 40, lol! I think she was the happiest.
A couple of her other friends got in also. I think she will enjoy it.
Other than that, we had a pretty ordinary day. We had more beautiful weather today, so the kids enjoyed playing outside after school. Vic has poker night tonight, so I just made a quick dinner for the kids and me. Now I am going to go get them a bath and work towards getting them in the bed as soon as possible. I think they are all tired. I am definitely ready for some quiet time. I think I will use it to fold laundry.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, that was high drama - I can't belive Jamie and Rylee got the last two spots. Awesome! Well, dad just told me the video has sound - I have to watch it again - I didn't hear sound the first time.
That's so great that Jamie got in!
Post a Comment