Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008

This morning I went to MOPS, where the topic was Home Organization. I have been looking forward to this one all year. One of our MOPS moms who is amazingly organized gave us some tips and then we all got to put together a notebook like the one she uses to keep herself together. So, I went home, got out my trash can and a three-hole punch and cleared my kitchen of every single paper that was sitting on the counter. It looks so good! I have had this really ugly birdhouse-themed mail organizer on my kitchen counter for years, and now it is in the trash. Yay!



Caleb played with Grammy & Grampy while I was at MOPS. I think he played outside the whole time I was gone, so he was ready for a nap by the time we got home. He took a nice long nap, and Jamie played Toon Town, which is how I got so much done in the kitchen.



Tonight Jamie went to dance while I ran errands and then Vic brought us home some takeout from Barnes. :)



Carson is spending the night over at Grammy & Grampy's house tonight, so I know he has had a great day, too.



I was happy to hear that Pappa is more comfortable today than he was last night. I feel bad for him that he is not able to smoke. This seems like a bad time to have to quit cold turkey. Poor Pappa. His surgery is scheduled for Friday. I am praying for a quick recovery for him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you are getting so organized. I want to look at that notebook and get some tips when I come down. I need help!! I'm off to the hospital to sit with Pappa. I'll get dad to do an update email later.