Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25, 2008







**Sorry, I wrote this last night, but I guess I never published it. **

Caleb isn't feeling well and didn't sleep much last night. So, this made for a long, sleepy day for me. He isn't sleeping well tonight so far either. Poor guy has a stuffy nose and seems pretty miserable. I may have to take him to the doctor tomorrow, depending on how tonight goes.

Apparently Jamie was upset when she got to school this morning and told her teacher it was because I didn't kiss her goodbye. I actually did kiss her goodbye at least five times, but I missed her phone call that she made from Vic's cell phone on the way to school. She was calling to get a kiss through the phone. She does that sometimes. Her teacher told me at carpool this afternoon that Jamie was very upset this morning. Oh, the drama of being a four-year-old girl. Tomorrow I will give her a kiss to keep on her hand all day.

Carson had a good day at school and we had some fun building legos before bed tonight. I was proud of myself for finishing a whole Bionicle by myself. Carson informed me that if he were building the Bionicle, he would have finished it long ago and would have been already asleep by then, lol. It's probably true, but it was fun.

Oh, and I gave Caleb one of his birthday presents from Nana & Poppa early today because he kept dragging it out of the closet. He and Carson had lots of fun with it this afternoon. Hope you don't mind, Nana & Poppa! I posted a couple of pictures of them playing with it.

I am off to try to get some rest now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't mind if you gave him his gift early. How did he find it? =) I hope he is feeling better and that you both rest well tonight. We really enjoyed our visit.