Friday, March 14, 2008

March 14, 2008





Carson and Vic went to the parade this morning and had a great time. The attorney Vic uses for all of his closings invited them to watch the parade at his office. Carson was impressed that there were three tables full of food there. Carson said his favorite part was when some soldiers fired off their guns. Of course. Carson even talked Vic into buying him a $7 piece of green plastic shaped like a horn. It doesn't honk(thankfully), but it is a voice amplifier. That's just what our kids need, and they all love it.

Jamie, Caleb, Grammy, and I went to the beach. It was a little cold, but we all had a great time. When we first got there, we were the only ones there except for one other person. A few more people showed up, but it was great having such a quiet morning at the beach. I put a few pictures at the top. There are more pictures in our Picasa Web Album.

This afternoon we all just hung around and rested. I washed a bunch of laundry, and now I have a bunch to fold.

I was very happy to hear that Pappa Jim did great with his surgery and is feeling much better now. :) I hope he will make a quick recovery and be back at home soon.

No comments: