Vic took Caleb and Jamie for a walk to the park in our neighborhood this morning. Carson stayed behind because he was playing Pirates of the Caribbean. I stayed behind so that I could work on organizing in the kitchen some more. I culled out some cookbooks and cleaned out my stationery supplies.
Later, Vic took Carson and himself for a haircut. Carson's hair is even shorter than last time. I think it is cute. We are on a mission to find the length at which Carson's hair no longer stands straight up when he wakes up in the morning.
After they returned, I went to Walmart for more organizing supplies. That's right, I'm on a roll. Look out. I got a cork board for each of the kids' rooms, so that they can display artwork there and not on the refrigerator. I got a basket to set beside the microwave, where I keep Ziploc bags, plastic utensils and brown bags for packing snacks and lunches. I also got a bigger notebook, as mine is quite full. Caleb took a nap while I was gone, and the big kids played outside. Vic said they fought the whole time.
Jamie and Carson played the Pirates of the Caribbean game together today for a little while. Jamie had the desktop and Carson had the laptop. Here is the conversation I heard, "Carson, I need some help. I'm going to destroy this anemone." "Jamieeee, that's not an anemone, that's an en-e-my." "That's what I said, Carson. Anemone. Now come help me so I can destroy it." "Jaaammmiieeee, Grrr. I give up."
Tonight, we ate dinner at Cancun with Grammy & Grampy and Brent. It was so yummy, but I ate too much. Mexican food is almost as irresistible to me as Tagalongs. Brent came over after dinner, and now he and Vic are playing some scary-looking Wii game that Brent rented.
I am going to go clean up the kitchen and then get some rest!
Saturday, March 15, 2008
March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment