Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2008


Caleb went over to Grammy & Grampy's house this morning, and I did my grocery shopping in peace. Then I took Jamie over there to play after school. They had fun and I enjoyed the quiet time and got some laundry done.

We had a rainy afternoon today, but, thankfully, no strong storms as were predicted. I picked up Carson and then went and picked up the little guys and the kids spent the afternoon playing games/fighting over the computer, and Carson did some homework.

No visit from the termite guy today. I hope he has finished and the rain hasn't washed away anything. It looks like they put the treatment into holes they drilled into the ground and into the bottom of the house, so hopefully it can't wash away. The termite guy's boss is a little crazy, too. The bill was for $500, and the quote Vic as given was $475. So Vic calls the guy up and tells him about the billing problem, and the guy says, "Hey, how about you just send me a check for $400." Of course, Vic said OK.

Tomorrow I have a steering team meeting in the morning. I hope Caleb enjoys the nursery more this time.

No comments: