I had a free day today. Yay! So, I spent it going to Publix and doing laundry. Not too exciting, but it was peaceful.
Caleb and Jamie had fun playing over at Grammy & Grampy's today. They stayed until after I picked Carson up this afternoon. Carson had a good day at school, but I think he was disappointed that I didn't get to come in today. I missed going to his class today, too. It is always fun. I did enjoy my quiet day, though.
Caleb slept for 12 hours straight last night. Woohoo! Tonight he threw a big fit at bedtime. Now that he can climb out of his crib, he seems to think there is no reason to stay in it. So, I have to keep putting him back. I thought he would never go to sleep tonight, and I felt really bad because he was crying. But, with three kids, I can't be too soft on bedtime or no one will get any rest.
I have decided that I need to give up my Diet Coke habit. So, today was day one of drinking only water. I put some lemon slices and a mint leaf in my water glass and kept refilling it all day. It wasn't too bad, but I have a headache and I can't believe how tired I am. Hopefully, this will get better fast. If not, I'm taking my chances with the Diet Coke.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment