Jamie had a hard time going to sleep last night and as a result was grumpy all day today. This morning she didn't want me to take off her pajama top to put on her shirt. So, as I making her put on her shirt, she started shrieking and yelling at me that I was giving her the hiccups. "YOU'RE GIVING ME HICCUPS, MAAAMAAA! I'M HICKING UP! I'M HICKING UUUUP!" That cracked me up, which made her madder. That's about how the day went with Jamie. Lots of drama.
Caleb was pretty happy, though, and I think they both had fun playing at Grammy & Grampy's house while I went to help out in Carson's class this afternoon.
I tore out and separated some workbook pages for Carson's teacher today. While I was there, the kids took a timed subtraction test. They had to answer 63 subtraction problems before the timer went off. Carson got them all done today and now gets to move in to the grade 2 test next time. He is the 4th child in the class to pass. Even though he is good at math, he tells me he doesn't like it. He only likes Science.
Carson and Vic are at Cub Scouts right now, and I am about to give the little ones a bath and get them in the bed early. They are tired, and I am ready to watch Lost!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
March 6, 2008 Hicking up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment