Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 23, 2008






Happy Easter!

We had such a nice Easter today. We went to church this morning and actually got there on time! Vic had to be there an hour early for usher duty, and it was very nice to have Nana & Poppa's help getting the kids ready this morning.

We decided to leave after church and not stay for Sunday School, since we needed to get over to Grammy & Grampy's house. So, I tried to quietly slip out with our two Easter Lilies just as the Sunday School class that meets in the sanctuary was starting. Instead, when I picked up my two lily plants, their leaves were entangled with leaves from other plants. Several of them fell over in a domino effect, and one of them toppled off the stage, spilling dirt all over the carpet. So, I ended up running the carpet sweeper up in front of the class. Then, I got Vic to bring home the lilies when he left (he had to stay a little late to finish usher duties). I wasn't touching them again. Maybe we should have just stayed for Sunday School.

After a brief photo session in the back yard after we got home, we all headed over to Grammy & Grampy's for an egg hunt and lunch. The kids had a great time. It was quite a treat to have so many grandparents around all at once!

Now, Carson, Jamie, Nana & Poppa are all downstairs playing dodge ball on the Wii. From what I can hear, Nana has gotten pretty good at this. :)

Hope everyone had a nice Easter. I have put a few pictures from today on this post. There are more pictures in our Picasa web album.

No comments: