Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22, 2008







Carson's birthday party was lots of fun today. We were so happy that Nana and Poppa were able to be here. With all that is going on with Pappa Jim and then with Poppa being sick, we weren't sure if they would make it but somehow they managed it. Yay! Grammy, Grampy & Uncle Brent were also there, and Christy and Patrick(of Christy and Patrick's Day fame) stopped by for a while with Patrick's parents.

We had a cookout with lots of Wii games going on throughout the evening. Carson got a new game called Wii Playground, and the dodge ball game on the disk was a huge hit at the party. I think Nana now wants a Wii at her house.

Now I am off to iron all of our clothes for tomorrow and get the baskets ready. Hope everyone has a happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the party went well. I wish I could have seen Nana playing the Wii. I'm sure that sight was more entertainment than the Wii itself.

PS - That's a good looking shirt Carson had on!

PPS - Ten bucks says Nana omits the word "Catholic" from the Apostle's Creed tomorrow, citing misguided reasons. HA!