This morning we had to cancel our plans to have Grandpa and Gran over for a visit before they headed home because Jamie woke up with a stomach bug during the night. Vic had it this morning, too. Jamie was fine all day and Vic is doing much better now, so I hope this is all we will see of this bug and no one else will be sick.
So, today we just lounged around at home again. Caleb played outside some, and Jamie played a lot of Toon Town. We had very nice weather today, and all the kids played outside after Carson came home.
By the time dinner time rolled around, Carson suggested Wendy's, and I was so ready to get out of the house that I agreed. So, our outings today included the carpool line and the fast food line. What excitement. Aren't you glad I have a blog? :) Stay tuned for more excitement tomorrow. I am going to Publix.
Vic and I are excited about our upcoming trip to Charlotte. We are going to the Ballantyne Resort in Charlotte, NC, for a couple of nights just to get away for a little while. So, of course, I am trying to lose weight before we leave on April 10. I have been DVRing the show I Can Make You Thin on TLC, and I finally watched a couple of them today. Paul McKenna is definitely unique. He uses a method of tapping on certain areas of your body to control emotional eating(along with humming and counting and eye movements, yeah, like I said, unique). I have to say, though, that his method for eliminating cravings has definitely turned me off to sweets. At least for the moment.
So, today we just lounged around at home again. Caleb played outside some, and Jamie played a lot of Toon Town. We had very nice weather today, and all the kids played outside after Carson came home.
By the time dinner time rolled around, Carson suggested Wendy's, and I was so ready to get out of the house that I agreed. So, our outings today included the carpool line and the fast food line. What excitement. Aren't you glad I have a blog? :) Stay tuned for more excitement tomorrow. I am going to Publix.
Vic and I are excited about our upcoming trip to Charlotte. We are going to the Ballantyne Resort in Charlotte, NC, for a couple of nights just to get away for a little while. So, of course, I am trying to lose weight before we leave on April 10. I have been DVRing the show I Can Make You Thin on TLC, and I finally watched a couple of them today. Paul McKenna is definitely unique. He uses a method of tapping on certain areas of your body to control emotional eating(along with humming and counting and eye movements, yeah, like I said, unique). I have to say, though, that his method for eliminating cravings has definitely turned me off to sweets. At least for the moment.
These photos are of Caleb just sitting and checking out the back yard today. Yes, he's sitting in the Barbie chair, but it's not his fault. I ran over the Batman chair with the minivan a couple of weeks ago. So, now the Barbie chair it is.



No comments:
Post a Comment