

Twelve years! I can't believe how young we look in those pictures!
We had a great day celebrating. We started off with a family trip out for a buffet breakfast. We then went home for a little while, and Vic surprised me with some beautiful flowers. Next, we headed off to the "Family Fun Park". This is a place with an arcade, go kart tracks, mini golf, and a playground out in Pooler. We had never been there before. It was fun. It wasn't as fun as the Fun Depot we went to in Asheville, but it was still pretty cool. The kids played games, played on the playground when we first got there before it was too hot, and Carson and Vic rode Go Karts. I have put up pictures and videos in our web album. Poor Caleb wanted to ride the Go Karts so bad, but the rule is 3 years and over only. We'll take him back after his next birthday. He'll love it. He never saw the mini golf course, or we would have been playing for sure. He was really too tired for anything, though, and fell asleep as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot.
Later on, the kids went and ate some pizza and played over at Grammy & Grampy's house while we went out for dinner. We went to the Bonefish Grill, and it was so yummy! I got the Filet topped with Shrimp Scampi -- soooooo good! So, yeah, I blew my WW today, but there' s always tomorrow. Maybe I'll try one of those Bob Greene workouts tomorrow. He'll get me back on the straight and narrow!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations on 12 years!! Sounds like you had a fun anniversary! I loved all the pictures - the ones of you and Vic at your wedding brought back memories. The Family Fun Park looks like a really fun place - I know you all enjoyed that.
Those are great pictures! You were a cute couple then AND now! Congratulations!
Post a Comment