Caleb got to go play over at Grammy & Grampy's house this morning, and enjoyed having all the attention to himself since Jamie was at Princess camp. Grammy picked Jamie up from camp today, so she got some time to play too.
Carson and I spent the day together. We went to Target and then picked up pizza from the concession counter there. Carson had an Icee. That is his favorite part about going to Target. In fact, that and the toy section are the only parts of Target that interest him. After that, we went to rent a Wii game and ended up renting 3 since they were running a special. We got Mario Kart, Boom Blox, and some game he chose that looks like some sort of pokemon thing. We then went to the library and checked out some more books and several videos. I am preparing for a few rainy days as Fay passes by.
We went home and played Mario Kart for a while. I am not really good at any part of that game except driving off of ledges, but it is fun anyway. Carson's friends came over to play for a while and then I took him to Grammy & Grampy's house to spend the night and brought home Caleb and Jamie. They are both tired from a fun day, and I am hoping they go to sleep early!
Jamie got to meet Ariel today at camp, and reported to me that there are mermaids living in the ocean at Tybee. But they live far, far out with the dolphins and humans can't get there. She said Ariel sang a song for them and even read a story. Tomorrow is a big day: they get to meet Cinderella and dress up for a princess parade. She is very excited about that. :)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment